Robotics Engineer (m/w/d) - Full-time
Are you passionate about robotics and automation? Do you thrive in a challenge-driven environment? If yes, then we are interested in your potential!
KEWAZO automates on-site construction logistics through robotics and data analytics. We develop smart robotic elevators for industrial and construction sites, with our first application focus being scaffolding assembly. Join our fast growing and international team to help us reshape the future of construction!
Join us at our new offices at GATE - Garching bei München, Germany.
What We Need
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding and experience in the development of robotics and automation systems. Someone who comprehends the entire system setting but can also focus on specifics and take the right technical decisions needed to deliver the required functionality. The candidate should have the confidence to lead certain development areas and to effectively communicate and defend their decisions within the team. A wide-range skill set that combines electrical engineering and robotics is needed, as well as a structured and organized way of working.
• 3+ years of experience
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, Robotics, Informatics or comparable studies
• Experience with Embedded Systems
• Strong knowledge and solid hands-on experience of Linux
• C/C++ knowledge is a must
• Experience working with CAN (CANOpen) is a plus
• Experience with electric components, electrical circuit design. Previous experience with Solidworks Electrical is a plus
• Ability to select components and manage third party contractors
• Experience working with industrial standards (electrical, safety, robotics) is a plus
• Proficiency in English; German is a high plus
• Development of reliable and robust hardware and software applications for the robotic module
• Translation of the needed product functionality into software requirements
• Development and testing of embedded sub-systems (sensor drivers, config files, etc.)
• Collaboration with other engineers, to prototype, evaluate and finalize hardware and software solutions
• Creation of technical and development documentation (wiring diagrams, lists of components, user and product manuals)
What We Offer
• Great practical experience in a startup environment
• Opportunity to advance and lead in a fast-growing startup
• Become part of an international and enthusiastic entrepreneurial team
• Flat hierarchies and strong team spirit and high personal responsibility
Please send us your CV and a short Cover Letter at
Join us and help us to revolutionize construction!